I love Disney. I think it is because I am still amazed at how it appeals to all of the senses. From the moment you walk or ride into Disney, you are in a whole new world. I love how they can do a parade in 30 mins and not have speck of dirt or confetti on the ground just moments later. I think being an HR person causes me to see behind the scenes and wonder...Just how do they do that??? I love how they think of everything...perfect picture spots, peanut butter sandwiches for the kids, and of course making dreams come true. Gregg and I have gone to Disney World and Land before, each time we have had a great time. After we went to Jamaica, we stopped by Disney on our honeymoon. This time we went to Disney Land and California Adventure. Now that we have kids, we have a whole new perspective on Disney. Little pirates and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo princesses are head to toe dressed up waddling around in plastic high heels. Watching them see their favorite character for the first time was priceless. We can't wait for Christian and Callie to go. Uncle Pat and Aunt Jess live right by Disney World, so maybe we will make a trip down there soon. I think I will be more excited than they will. And just for the record, Gregg did beat me on the Toy Story 3D ride, even though I had better accuracy.
This trip to Disney was neat because they were playing Aladdin, which was Gregg and I's first date(yes, I met him when I was 17). Disney doesn't mess around with their plays, this was first rate and the Genie was so funny.
Gregg's favorite part of Disney was the Jedi Knight training. I posted a picture of the little Jedi's...he said he can't wait for Christian to be a Jedi. Our night ended with a cool water show and the best fireworks I have seen in a long time.
We did bring home Mickey Ears for the kids, but they weren't so sure about them yet. I know all too well, that it will only be a matter of time before this will all change.
I am just a girl trying to matter to God, my husband, my kids, family and friends. Sometimes I hop two steps forward and crawl one step back or even have to make a twirl to get back on track. But, I hope to give more than I take and have some fun along the way. Stop by for a couple of dances and cut in when you can.
I met Gregg when I was 17 and have been madly in love with him ever since. He is selfless, works really hard, and will do anything for anyone. He really is “that” nice all the time and he makes me a better person. He loves anything outdoors and runs like Forrest any chance he gets. He makes a mean bbq, dances with the kids to Elmo, and leaves cards for us to find all over the house. He is everything I could have ever dreamed of, and I am so proud to be his wife.
Mr. Christian has bluest eyes and is full of life. He is “all boy” and jumps from one adventure to the next. He loves trains, watermelon, and his blankie. He is polite, kind, and has tons of charisma with his little grin. He is a great big brother and gives in to girls more than they deserve. He is Daddy’s little buddy and the joy of my heart.
Miss Callie is everything I ever dreamed up in a little girl. She is about everything and everybody and never sits still. She loves all things girly, babies, mommy’s cell phone, pink, and her pillow. She has a laugh that starts in her toes and will melt you with her smile. She dances through our house in princess dresses with a pen and pad in her hand. She is mama’s little helper and Daddy’s Sweet Pea.
Cate is the icing on the cake. God knew she would be the perfect compliment to our family. She loves necklaces, animals, and her loveys. She has just enough girly to hang with Callie at her tea parties, but already shows a special bond with her big brother loving his superheros. She is a typical third child getting whatever she wants with those deep dimples of hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!