I really wanted to get my toes done before I go into the hospital, so I told Gregg I would waddle from the couch straight to the nail chair and waddle back. He agreed, and I took Callie with me for one of our "dates" before her world changes. I tried to take a couple of pics of us from the couch, but as you can see above it wasn't really working.
But, Callie was in this silly mood and let me take some of her.
I caught a couple fun ones of her different facial expressions.
This little Miss is a Mess with a capital M.
So to start our "date" we went through the drive thru at Sonic to get Callie's request of Blue Milkshakes. Then we headed over to the nail salon while Gregg and C went to see the Cars movie again. We are really trying to give each of them some extra attention since their world has been a little out of sorts lately. C was very excited that he was going on a "special" date with Daddy too. Callie loved getting her nails done. They said she was the youngest one they had and that she did great. She loved dangling her toes in the water and choosing her flowers and jewels. They were bringing her snacks and candy and she acted like she was born to do this. I really enjoyed this one on one time with her and we talked about what the technician was doing, what was on the tv, and how much I loved my favorite little girl. I have a feeling we will be visiting the nail place often with our two girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!