Little Man finished up his 2 year preschool year a couple weeks ago. He just had the best time with Mrs. Michelle and Mrs. Mika. I am thinking he is going to have a thing for blondes since he is always thinking people on TV or in magazines are Mrs. Mika. He even had me bring a magazine picture on the back of the O magazine to her, thinking it was her. His teachers were amazing, other than the fact that they actually enjoyed hanging out with 12 barely potty trained, barely talking, barely happy to leave their mamas each day, they loved my son. They loved him even on the days when he didn't listen and threw mulch, when he cried and missed his dad, when he needed extra hugs, and most of all when he was dancing in music class. They gave out awards at the end of the year party and C got Most Determined. It didn't come with an explanation like some of the more obvious ones(Best dressed, Best Artist, Best Smile), so we kept coming up with ones on our own. Most determined to get out the preschool door even when it is locked. Most determined to swing the toy vacuum. Most determined to get out of his seat 100s of times a day. Most determined to throw every piece of mulch on the playground.
Most determined to get you to laugh when he flashes his big blue eyes. Most determined to steal your heart with his grin.
Callie thinks she is part of his class already, so I know this sassy side "pony hair" wearing little peep can't wait to get in on the action in the fall.
And here is a shout out to all of the Room Moms...aren't these the cutest cupcakes a mom made for our class party? Love the fruit roll up towels.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am just a girl trying to matter to God, my husband, my kids, family and friends. Sometimes I hop two steps forward and crawl one step back or even have to make a twirl to get back on track. But, I hope to give more than I take and have some fun along the way. Stop by for a couple of dances and cut in when you can.
I met Gregg when I was 17 and have been madly in love with him ever since. He is selfless, works really hard, and will do anything for anyone. He really is “that” nice all the time and he makes me a better person. He loves anything outdoors and runs like Forrest any chance he gets. He makes a mean bbq, dances with the kids to Elmo, and leaves cards for us to find all over the house. He is everything I could have ever dreamed of, and I am so proud to be his wife.
Mr. Christian has bluest eyes and is full of life. He is “all boy” and jumps from one adventure to the next. He loves trains, watermelon, and his blankie. He is polite, kind, and has tons of charisma with his little grin. He is a great big brother and gives in to girls more than they deserve. He is Daddy’s little buddy and the joy of my heart.
Miss Callie is everything I ever dreamed up in a little girl. She is about everything and everybody and never sits still. She loves all things girly, babies, mommy’s cell phone, pink, and her pillow. She has a laugh that starts in her toes and will melt you with her smile. She dances through our house in princess dresses with a pen and pad in her hand. She is mama’s little helper and Daddy’s Sweet Pea.
Cate is the icing on the cake. God knew she would be the perfect compliment to our family. She loves necklaces, animals, and her loveys. She has just enough girly to hang with Callie at her tea parties, but already shows a special bond with her big brother loving his superheros. She is a typical third child getting whatever she wants with those deep dimples of hers.
yes..i do love the cupcakes!
ReplyDelete