Saturday, May 14, 2011

Strawberry Pickin

C would eat Strawberries over anything else.  So, I thought for sure he would be excited about picking them at the farm.  I couldn't have been more wrong.  He loved it, but not for the reasons I thought.  He loved running up and down the aisles of the farm and away from me the most.  He got sand in his shoe and insisted on taking them off and then stepped on tons of old gross berries.  He thought it was his own personal runway and his little sister of course followed.  In the end, we got our bucket full and both kids fell asleep before we hit the highway.  I did have to endure a port a potty for the first time with both kids and I will say...I hope to never have to do that again...esp. being pregnant...you get the idea.

We had a great time with our sweet friends.
 Wow, that is a lot of little blonde headed babies.  And then right after this, poor Baylor bit the dust and busted his lip.  These berries are the best ever...we ate tons of them right away and have frozen the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!