Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You Are Amazing...Just the Way You Are

I just heard the song Just the Way You Are, by Bruno Mars.  It reminds me of my Callie.  I hope she adopts this as her life song.  I want her to feel the way she looks on the outside on the inside.  I want her to believe that she is beautifully and wonderfully made.  Perfect in every way.  I want her to have confidence that carries her through the awkward teenage years.  I want her to look in the mirror and see everything she is instead of everything she isn't.  I want her to walk in a room and see the uniqueness of every human being without sizing herself to them.  I hope she encourages with her sense of self and lifts up all the women around her.  I hope she accepts compliments with grace and knows that kindness, serving others, and forgiveness is what really makes you beautiful.  I want her to look to God for her earthly approval knowing that he knit her with exact perfection. 

I want her to believe that she is wanted, good enough, and worth it. 

Her hair falls perfectly without her trying...


When I See Your Face, There is Not A Thing I Would Change...

When you Smile, the Whole World Stops and Stares for Awhile.

Cause You are Amazing Just the Way you Are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!