Saturday, January 8, 2011

I am the Favorite

Vance and I joke all the time about being Mom's favorite.  When it comes down to it, I am her favorite daughter and he is the favorite son.  I do think I might have a slight advantage since I have the grandkids.  We have joked about this for years.  In my old boss's office one day, he asked both of us which one was the favorite and we both yelled out, ME.  He said Mom had done a great job since we both actually believed we were the favorite.  I hope to do the same with all 3(wow, that is still hard to get used it) kids.  I want them to believe that they are all the favorite...unique...but equally loved by us.  Mom said that she finally settled it as to which one of us was really the favorite, so she gave us a present on Christmas Eve.

She is soooo funny.

She said that after she died we could fight over the frame. 

I said that I didn't need the frame...I already knew I was the favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!