Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Charlie Ryan

I loved my Cabbage Patch Kids when I was little and still have them.  I can still remember when Santa brought me my very own Cabbage Patch Kids stroller.  To be that age again, believing in all the magic of it all.  That said, we are very lucky to live close to BabyLand General, the hospital where the babies are "born", not made(as Mimi tried to say).  Callie loves baby dolls and we just knew she would love having her party there and secretly, I was excited about it too.  This place is great.  We got our own party room, our own birth, and tons of time to visit all the other babies up for adoption. 

The birthday girl in her birthday outfit Kristina Sanford made her and all her girl friends for the big day.
 JuJu and Callie are great pals and having tons of matching outfits since her mama is our own personal sewer.  She is the tiniest ball of energy, can hold her own with her two brothers, and just loves Gregg. 
Miss Carson is a little shy at first, but has the most amazing blue eyes that just melt your heart.  She loves baby dolls and her big brother, and is her mama's new "best fwend".
C did a great job being the only male in the group.  He has lots of sweet peas to choose from when he gets older...like when he is 30.
 Charlie really understood the whole baby thing.  She really liked touring the hospital and wanted to hold all the babies.  She is a fashionista that has a sweet spot for Miss Callie, she is a great big sister to her.  Callie just adores her. 
Mimi, can I have this baby doll...please.
Charlie Ryan...Callie's first child.  We thought she wasn't ready to become a single mother, so we encouraged her to choose adoption.  We heard he went to a great family who couldn't have kids.

 My other little girl...Miss Maddie.  She is a little monkey and has the sweetest cheeks ever.  She will tell you like it is one minute and then fall asleep in your arms the next.  She might be the youngest, but don't let that fool you...she is one of them for sure.
 C followed Uncle Pat everywhere and loved rubbing his fuzzy hair.
 Love, love, love this picture.
These are my favorite little girls with my favorite mamas in my favorite outfits.  So glad I get to do life together with such great friends.  Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Callie Reece!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! So Cute... Happy Birthday Baby girl! My they grow sooo fast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!