Sunday, December 26, 2010

#1 Fan of Daddy, Jme and Jenn

Another 1/2 Marathon under Gregg's belt or around his neck I guess.  He has 6 more to go to meet his goal of 10 before he is 40.  This one was in Dalton, the first for the town and Jme and Jenn ran with him, or he ran with them, or you know what I mean.  Bryan, Jen H, and I ran around getting all the kids and signs ready to cheer on the runners and ran a little race ourselves.  He knew we had plenty of time to see all of them cross the finish line, but were too late.  Those runners were too fast and we missed them.  Gregg said it was a great race course and he would love to do it again.  So proud of Jme finishing her 1st and Jenn finishing her 2nd one this year.  Look how sweet Will is giving his mama the ok sign after she finished; he was so proud of his mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!