Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Two of My Favorite Things

I know I haven't blogged in forever, but I promise I will be back.  Once I finished all the crazyiness from moving 4 rooms in my house and get my tree up and...well more on that later...I will be back soon. 

But, in the meantime, Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas Cards. 

My two favorite things, photo cards and free.

Here are some of my favorite designs from this year.






I just love the 5 X 5 size...hmmm...what to choose?  Take a look at all the adorable designs this year here.

I got a calendar last year for Grandma Callie and she loved it.  You can get one this year here  along with photo thank you cards here .    

Now get busy and start addressing those cards, I will be waiting by the mailbox.          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!