Monday, September 27, 2010

Look Who's Talking Too

Motormouth, aka Callie Reece is a talker.  I know, you are shocked that my child in a mini-me form would be a talker.  I guess because C was not a talker and really wouldn't be considered all that verbal even now, it has taken us by surprise just how much she can and does talk, sing, and appears to understand.  She talks in complete sentences, on the phone, to her babies, and can almost sing all the ABCs.  Her babas and mamas turned into words so fast, I haven't even been able to post about it.  It seems like overnight, she has grown into this little girl.  She is so much taller and seems to be getting skinnier by the minute.  None of her jeans will stay up on her, I know a good problem to have right?  The other thing we are surprised about is her Southern Accent.  Man, her words sound like they are dripping with honey.  She says bawwwllll with four syllables.  The other day, I found her vaccuming with her baby on her hip talking on her cell phone.  Hard to see yourself in your kids and not laugh.  She is smart as a whip, you can't pull anything over on her.  You can't put her to bed early without her knowing C is still awake, you can't hide food from her(or Coke), and you can't trick her into doing anything she doesn't want to do.  She pays attention and is aware of everything.  She is curious about everything and keeps tabs on everybody. 

Just in case I ever forget the sound of her little munckin voice, here are some of the things she is saying now at 23 months.
Where did Bubba go?  Daddy Work?  I walk with Mommy.  When Daddy get home, I show him my purple bandaid?  Hold you Mommy(1,000s times a day).  Bubba get spankin with the spoon.  Love you Buddy(when C get out of the car to go to school).  Mommy, gip up(get out of bed).  I hold the side(when she doesn't want to sit in her stroller and wants to walk holding the side).  Callie DID it(when she wants to do it).  I sit to Daddy(when she wants him to hold her at dinner).  Tallie turn, Tallie turn, Tallie turn.  She calls her self Tallie Reece.  I love how she says soccer ball when we go by the fields every day.  Fighter Truck(fire truck).  Mommy, rub it back(rub her back).  I read it book.  I talk a Mimi(I talk to Mimi).  Silly Daddy.  Neigh Neigh(everytime Daddy comes home asking for horsey rides).  Tallie dadirthday party with Elmo.  Daddy fix it.  I sleep in Mommy's bed(every night when we put her to bed).  Where's my blue pillow, white pillow?  No want to.  I get the bugs out(when brushing her teeth).  No like it. Oh my darling Tallie Reece, Daddy vuws you, yes he sure do.  Bubba made a mess.  Hey Daddy, look. 

She can count to 3, knows a couple of colors(yellow seems to be her favorite) and a couple shapes(circle, heart, and star).  She seems to really enjoying coloring, stickers, and has really started liking books.  She wasn't as interested in books like C was, she could never sit still long enough.  She likes the 5 Little Lady Bugs and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom the best right now.  She still won't really watch tv.  I know that isn't a bad thing, but I would like to use it for my benefit when I need to get some things done around the house.  She dances everytime she hears music and seems to really like animals, Elmo and Abby.  She pretend cooks stuff for Daddy every morning, still really likes baby dolls, always has a pen in her hand, and pushes the kitchen chair over to help do stuff in the kitchen. We love all 50 of her facial expressions.  She is doing great in her big girl panties, moved up to the new class on Sunday with her big brother, and we can't believe she is about to be 2.  Happy last month being 1. 

She is sweet as pie 90% of the time and the other 10%...well, lets just say...that is why God made her so cute.            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!