Monday, September 27, 2010

Just to Annoy You...

I often go back read my old posts.  And just in case you were wondering, I do notice all of my imperfections with words and grammar.  I just don't have the time or care to go back and adjust a word here are there.  Blogger used to have spell check but hasn't added it to the new format.  I barely have enough time to type my thoughts and attach pictures before I am falling asleep at the computer, or fending off a spider monkey that has jumped in my lap.  And for those of you... you know who you...who correct people's grammar as they are talking, or comment on how people should be able to use there, their, and they're correctly...I hope you cut me and all of the other folks who are the other side of the brain a little slack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!