Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some of my favorites

I know, I know...I say that a lot of kids are my favorite kids.  But, the Nelson really are some of my favorites.  Lia needed work work a week at the mart, so we all volunteered to watch her 3 kids while she was there.  She watches my kids anytime I ask her and offers all the time to take them while I run to the store or run errands.  She is nice like that.  So, a couple of us were on the schedule and Jessie was first.  She facebooked about how she and Samantha sewed a dress for her American Girl Doll, they all ate popcorn and watched a movie, but most importantly...they got to play on the slip and slide.  So, the pressure was on to have fun at our house, so we wouldn't be the boring house when mommy was done with her week.  So, we ate junk food and played outside too.  I am sure Jessie won with that homemade frock for the baby, but hopefully we came in a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!