Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday America


I don't know how you celebrate America's birth, but we started the day by running around the city with 55,000 of our closest friends, and ended the day with balloon animals, fireworks, and watermelon.  C was not a big fan of the fireworks and kept saying...I want to go bye bye. Callie did good as long as someone was holding her.  Since we live in Hall County and people has forgotten that the 4th has passed, we get the relive the "boom booms" everynight while C is supposed to be asleep.  Hopefully, all of the people will use up all of their fireworks soon, because this Mama is tired. 

Happy Birthday America...I am so thankful to live in the best place in the whole world.

Trying to get this picture was like herding cats...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!