Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me...

Gregg told me I had to get something I wanted, not needed, for my birthday.  So, I choose this new blog design.  I have been searching blog designers for months and just couldn't bring myself to pay tons of money or wait on a list for 3 months just to get a custom one.  But, I found http://www.thepolkadotpig.blogspot.com/ and  2 days later...poof...a new blog.  She was very patient working with all of my ideas with colors, placements, and the design kit.  I am so pleased with the new look and hopefully it will inspire me to keep up with this blogging thing a little better.  I am way behind on all of my posts, so stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look! Great B-day present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how beautiful you are! Oh....and Gregg is handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look so good & I agree lorri...great photo of jenn and her lovely man. this layout looks so clean and organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new layout! And the picture too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!