Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shout Out

I wanted to thank everyone for all of my messages, facebook posts, emails, and private messages about my blog.  When I started this thing, I thought my family and a few close friends would read it.  But, it turns out most of those people never read it and tons of people I didn't think would do.  I actually had to give Gregg's parents the address the other day because they didn't even know that we had a blog.  They kept wondering why they didn't see much on facebook anymore.  Facebook....Callie and Christian...when you are reading this years from now, was a stupid networking site that everyone wasted time on trying to tell everyone things about them that seemed great or interesting...but in the end nothing was ever really great or interesting on there.  I have done my fair share of wasting my life on there, and now I waste my life on this blog instead.  Seems more normal in my warped way of thinking.  You know, getting lost in blog world reading blogs about people you have never met.  Back to my shout out.  After I wrote the "God Moments" post, I got so many messages.  It was exactly what I needed to hear to confirm my gut feeling that I should post it.  Thank you for all of the encouraging words, please know how much I have enjoyed all the messages and it inspires me to continue to make this blog about "real" life.  I wanted each of you to know that I am praying for your family, your marriages, your future babies or whatever you let me know was on your heart.  Whether we met in high school, college, or work I know that God has put us all in our paths for a reason, and I am glad that you invited me in on your story. 

I can't wait to hear about your "God Moments". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!