Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Will Never Be the Same

I went to my follow up appointment today.  Drove over an hour to one of the best specialists in Atlanta, just in case...you know, just in case it happens to be something.  Something...something that changes your perspective on everything.  As I was sitting there freezing in the napkin paper shirt, I prayed to God that no matter the outcome today, I want to have a different perspective.  I want to live with all that I am, give beyond my abilities, and love with a passion that is so intense that there is no question what is important to me.  God, I want to be the wife, mother, daughter, friend that I long to be in my dreams.  No matter what happens when the doctor(or doctors in my "complicated" case as they called it) come back in here, no matter what they tell me...please do not let me be the same.  After about 10 mins of holding my breathe as both doctors came in and out of the room tossing around the words, mass, solid, biopsy...I was fine.  The needle went in, the something was gone...and I will never be the same.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!