Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ahhh...Moments

There is just something so special about a little girl and her Daddy.  Gregg is different with her than he is with C, so tender and she seems to sense it.  She already has him wrapped around her finger.  She will only drink out of a certain cup unless he gives it to her.  I think she knows that she can't get away with that from me.  She isn't a snuggler, but if she wakes up at night, he will run up there to see if she will let him hold her.  I think there is just a special place for little girls in Daddy's hearts.  One morning, he was feeding her and helping her feed her baby.
Ahhh...moments like this make me fall in love with him all over again.

Bite for Callie
Bite for Baby
Wipe the Baby's face 
Put the Baby in her carseat

Give the Baby kisses

I love that she is looking up at him hanging on to every word as he teaches her how to be a good mommy to her baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!