Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cleaning and Clapping

I feel like we are constantly in transition...from one stage to another.  I guess that is really what life is all about, moving from one thing to the next hopefully learning along the way.  We are in the transition from "help me" to "I can do it myself".  I have mixed emotions about him not needing me so much and also wanting him to be able to do things on his own.  Of course, his need to do things will to win, so I might as well go with it.  C is finally really wanting and seems to be able to feed himself.  He gets mad if you try to help him and is getting much better at getting stuff in his mouth instead of on his shirt.  This morning he ate his yogurt all by himself and had very little mess. 


But, right after that when I went to put Callie in her bed...he tried to get himself so more Trix...I give him an A for effort. 

So, I am cleaning up a little more when he misses the mark, and clapping a little more when he gets it right. 

1 comment:

  1. Go, Christian, go! Every little baby step is so huge at this age, and we're so proud of you cute boy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!