Sunday, December 13, 2009

You Might Be a Redneck If...




It was time for us to help Callie with the back of her hair. No matter how long we waited, it just wasn't going to catch up, so we cut it and all people said Amen. Surprisingly, she didn't even cry, not sure she could have since we found out two days later she had double ear infections. She looks sick in these pictures.

Lots of people tell me how much they look alike, and I have to say that when I was trying to find these pictures to post, I was having a hard time telling them apart since the pictures were tiny on the screen. I agree, they do look alike. I think it was God's gift to Christian. That he would get to tell his adoption story when and if he wanted to and if he didn't then it wouldn't be so obvious.

Our God is good like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!