Thursday, October 1, 2009

Slipping and Sliding








We live by some great parks. We beg daddy when he comes home from work to take us to our favorite one in the time between naps and dinner..."the what do we do now" hour. Callie is a big fan of the slide, she has no fear and would even go head first if you let her. I love her giggles as she hits the bottom. Christian has always been a big fan of the swing. I think it is because he can hold his hands out like he is flying. This day at the park was extra fun because Christian found a garbage top. He threw this thing a 100 times. He loved it...it was so loud that it was making Callie cry, but he just kept doing it over and over. Oh, and I forgot to mention, the airplanes are at the park too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!