Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shrimp on the Barbee



It was fun to spread out Christian's birthday, especially since it is so overwhelming when you are opening all the presents as once. So, we let him open the ones we already had throughout the day. I am a fan of Melissa and Doug toys. They are all wood, usually come with some sort cool holder to keep all the pieces in(which is really why I like them), and they are not electronic. Everything they have is self-led pretend play. We have tons of food for the kitchen(thanks Dad), and puzzles(thanks Nanny), instruments(thanks Grammy) and the kids just love them. Davis and Carson sent Christian the grill set for his birthday and Callie the cookie set for her birthday which is a big hit. We have misplaced one cookie somewhere in this house, and I have to say that drives me nuts. There will be a prize for whoever finds it. Daddy was trying to show him how to put the food on the skewer, and C was trying to show Daddy how they made great drum sticks. Boys will be boys, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!