Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sew...A Needle Pulling Thread







I own a sewing machine(actually it is set up upstairs and has been for months), sewing books, thread, all the tools you need...but I still can't sew. I am missing the sewing gene, maybe it skips a generation since my mom is an amazing at it. Fortunately, I am lucky enough to know people who do sew and have worked out a bartering deal to get some handmade stuff. My etsy.com addiction helps for my quick fixes when I need something right away. The funny thing is that when I was little, you wouldn't be caught dead in handmade stuff and now we search all over for stuff that seems vintage. Such are the times we live. So, here are some of the things I have had made or people have given me for the kids.

1 comment:

  1. =). I love that you don't have the sewing gene... for entirely selfish reasons of course. You have the taste gene and that's so very much more important!

    BTW, I love reading your blog just for the music!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!