Monday, December 7, 2009

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree







We decorated the tree for days. The kids took ornaments on and off and on and off tons of times. We added new ornaments to their pink and green trees and added presents under our tree. C did a great job of not opening the presents until it was his birthday. He figured out that the UPS man brought Thomas trains and everything wrapped up was his. Mrs. Heidi taught him how to say...knock, knock, open and so he would knock on all the boxes and say open. Too bad he unwrapped the Kitchen Aid mixer 6 times. Jaime and I joked that our boys were trying to celebrate Hanuka since they seemed to be sneaky presents each day. I did give in and let him open several before the big day. I assume this will be the last year that we will be bringing out the presents early. I also would like to admit that I am in love with every cheesy handprint or picture ornanment that my kids have made from school or church. Only Moms can understand this...they are my treasures.

We got C a school bus ornament to celebrate his love for the "Wheels on the Bus" song and Callie a telephone since she always picks up mine or the remote and says "Hi". Mom got Callie a pacifier and C an airplane and a little red wagon. Gregg's Aunt Alyce always got him ornaments each year and started getting them for C and C too. C got a Thomas one and Callie got a cute Humpty Dumpty one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!