Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Running Man



Gregg has been running for years now. He is a runner, the kind that gets up early in the freezing cold to run around a place he has never been before in between spitting people all for a $3 medal and runner's high. I don't get it, I am not sure I will ever get it. But, he doesn't ask for much, is not high maintenance at all, so I support him in his running habit. He signed up for the 1/2 several months ago and we all planned on cheering him on. Little did we know that we would have a crazy sleepness night in a "swanky" hotel, that provide a crib that you babydoll wouldn't be safe in. It was our first time putting the kids to sleep in the same room. Or should I say, watching them become delirious at all hours of the night because they just couldn't stop crying enough for both of them to fall asleep at the same time. In the end, The Running Man got a couple of hours of sleep with a 30 lb monkey kicking his ribs. But, he didn't complain as he suited up for the race and finished well. I wish I was more like him.


C doesn't do that well when he is tired...bless him.



We stopped off at the zoo in Chattanooga on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!