Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble Gobble









Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. If the truth be told, I really like all holidays and everyone's birthday. I am a sucker for a party(themed of course), junk food and gifts. Back to the holiday at hand, I love the food, shopping during the weekend, hanging with the family, putting up the tree and the extra days with Gregg. This year Mom cooked the best looking and tasting turkey I have ever eaten and then we had dinner at our house with the Stahls. We always feel like stuffed turkeys ourselves, but love the left overs, and eat the desserts for days. This year I am thankful for a healthy family, Gregg's job in this uncertain economy, and great friends. But, most of all I am thankful that I am less tired than I was last year since Callie was up all night last Thanksgiving Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!