Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Got Something to Say

I have been pondering this blog/book thing. What do I want C & C to know about our life during these years. I often ask my mom or dad about things and they can only remember the good stuff. A couple of good stories that get circled around the dinner table about how I ate poop, wanted to ride the bus the first day of school, and how I was a "good" baby. But, I know all too well that when you are a parent(nevermind a teenage parent) things are not always as you remeber them. I often get the question, How do you do it with kids so close? I think of this when I think about my single parents with little options, no insurance, no money, and no way out. I know they did the same thing I do. You just "do it". But, I want to know details, when did I sleep through the night, was I sick a lot(I was), what was my favorite food, first word, etc. I wish I had a blog of my toddler years with all the "good and bad" stuff packed in. I have a feeling Callie will be a detail girl too, so even if Christian never reads these, I hope it is a word of comfort to Callie when she is older, maybe a mom of her own. I wish I could see into a crystal ball to watch a day in the life of my mom figuring it all out. To help C & C with some of the details, I am going to feature people on the blog. Friends, family, important people that I hope they get to know. Just a hint, it does help to get featured if I have a really great picture of you. So, every so often I will give you a glimpse into the people that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!