I am so proud of the amazing husband, father, provider that Gregg is to our family. Gregg won a trip from work for being #2 salesman in the country last year. For all of his hard work, we got to go to the Ritz in Laguna Beach. I have to admit, I think I was more excited about his winning than he was. Our trip started with a cute little red sports car and a
How Do Ya Do from John Wayne. It is a good thing we had the sports car since it would be sitting right next to a Lamborghini all weekend. Because of the time difference, we were up early and ran with the surfers, stopped to smell the roses, and paid a visit to
The Mouse. I almost had to pay extra to get back on the plane for all of the weight that I gained from the amazing food. Any Mom of toddlers will tell you the best vacation of all, is one where you get to eat all of your meal at one time while it is still hot. The pictures do not do the view justice from our room. The water was freezing but the surfers didn't care, they were there from sunup to sundown. While we were there, they must have had 10 weddings on the terrace overlooking the ocean. I told Gregg that this is where I want to renew our vows.
Leaving the airport...

The best BBQ place I have ever eaten...

Someone actually lives in those houses outside our room...

The amazing flowers around the grounds...they kept changing them for the weddings.

The view from our room...

Trying to take a picture of ourselves...

Stopping to smell the roses...

The hotel is on the left on the cliff...




Our dinner spot the first night...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me some love! It's my favorite part!